6th June 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?

I am Rachita Nayyar and i have scored 92.4% marks in my senior secondary exam in science stream. I wanted to ask that if i am going for delhi university then which is the better course between Btech Computer science and Electronics. In which one of the two would i have better career ahead??

31st July 2016, 10:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?

Both B.Tech Computer Science and Electronics courses are demanding courses and have a good scope in both career and job opportunities. Each course has its own significance and opportunities in its own field.

You can choose the branch in B.Tech based on your interest in the field like software or electronics. If you like programming and interested to become a Software Engineer, you need to opt for Computer Science branch in B.Tech course.

If you are interested to learn about circuits and electronics related concepts, you can opt for Electronics field. I suggest you to opt for any branch of your interest as both the branches are best branches which have wide range of career and job opportunities.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have secured 92.4% aggregate marks in your 12th standard Science stream, you can easily get admission in any branch of Engineering course in Delhi University by completing the admission process followed by the Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?