31st October 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between diploma in financial management and diploma taxation law

I confused which course is better whether diploma in financial management or diploma in taxation law

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  2. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  3. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  4. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali? -- [New]
  5. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
  6. Can I get admission in CA after scoring 45% in B.Com?
  7. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  8. Best coaching institute in patna for bank clerk and po? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  10. List of the subjects in ACS course? What is the average pass percentage in this course?
  11. What are the career options after BBA?
  12. Details about the admission in diploma in taxation law?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing PG diploma in financial management
  14. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ?
  15. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  16. How may I do law degree through correspondence? I'm a commerce graduate from DU with 40% marks
  17. What is the eligibility for diploma in taxation law?
  18. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
2nd May 2013, 04:54 PM
goelgaurav29
Member+

Default Re: Which course is better between diploma in financial management and diploma taxation law

Hello,
According to me after analyzing the resent scenario,diploma in taxation law will be more beneficial as it will make you different from others and thus gives you competitive advantage over others at the time of job search.

Rest it depends on you,
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?