5th July 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech as per pay scale and opportunities after completing B.Tech?

I am a b.tech undergraduate student and i want to know which is better option- to do MBA or M.Tech after b.tech in regards to payscale and opportunities.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in central government after completing MBBS? What will be the approximate pay scale?
  2. Is PG MSc Bioinformatics a good course? What kind of job opportunities can I get after completing the course and how much will be the pay scale? Which universities offer this course in Distance Mode?
  3. What are the options available for a B.Tech graduate? What is more preferable, either doing job or qualify GATE?
  4. Which one to choose between MBA in HR and Aviation Management? Pay scale for both the courses and opportunities in future?
  5. Job opportunities after completing MBA after BBA from Pune University? How much is the pay scale?
  6. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  7. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  9. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  10. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  11. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  12. What is the existing pay scale of Assistant Treasury Officer in UP?
  13. How much is the Indian Collector monthly salary?
  14. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  15. Pay scale, grade pay and allowance of IT Officer Scale-1? Salary in hand and chances of promotion?
  16. Various designations in Indian Army
  17. Pay scale of Trainees in US Tech Solutions -- [New]
  18. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
30th July 2011, 04:29 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech as per pay scale and opportunities after completing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.tech undergraduate student and i want to know which is better option- to do MBA or M.Tech after b.tech in regards to payscale and opportunities.
see dear if you want to see through payscale then go through mba but remember do mba from better collage but it will be very difficult for you to change conditions like changing from technical condition to management conditions.
as far as mtech part concerned it is not too bad but if we see it through payscale it will take some time of 2 or 4 yrs until you gain any experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?