10th January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?

I want to know which coarse is better msc operational research or msc statistic?? I am confused between these two... And how to apply for them... I mean what is the elligibility and what is the procedure for them??

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do MSc statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the entrance exam for MSc statistics
  4. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  5. What all benefits are there in MSc Statistics course? How many colleges have MSc Statistics department?
  6. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  7. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Mathematics) except M.Sc?
  8. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  9. Where can I join coaching for MSc in Operational Research?
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  12. What syllabus should I follow in NET being M.Sc Operational Research with Computer Application student? -- [New]
  13. How to opt for MSc Operational Research after graduation in Delhi University
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  15. How to do MSc statistics after pursuing BSc degree in Maths and Statistics
  16. Can I appear for Indian Statistical Services Exam after completing MSc in Operational Research
  17. Can I do Ph.D after completing MSc statistics with 65%?
  18. Which Companies in Mumbai give Employment for Statistician? In which posts a Statistician can be employed? Does M.Sc in Statistics different from M.Sc in Applied Statistics?
22nd April 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?

which one is best among this three MSC Statiscs , MSC applied statistics and MSC statistics with computer application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?