29th March 2012, 09:54 AM
lavaru

Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?

Should I do M.Tech in Bio-Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better.ihav also 3 yr exp infood processing industry.my gate scor s 26 in gen cat.can i get admiss in any IIT or NIT

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  2. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  3. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  4. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  5. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  7. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  8. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  14. What is the scope/outcome of Science in Higher Secondary other than Engineering and Medical?
  15. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science? -- [New]
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  18. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
27th June 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?

which is better mtech biotech or mtech in food processing?
10th October 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Biotechnology and M.Tech in Environmental Technology having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology and with 3 years of experience in Food Processing Industry?

After completing b-Tech in food engineering and technology ,can i go for M-Tech in Chemical or genetic engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?