26th October 2011, 02:43 PM
$dxtreme

Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?

I am doing btech in mechanical engineering. I have colourblindness. Will this pose a problem if i want to take up a government job? So would it be better to pursue mba rather than mtech for this reason?Please help.

15th June 2012, 10:37 PM
avinash.avinash.kumar3

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?

Look this is not a reason to decide your career. You cannot judge difference between mba and mtech only on the scale of your physical disability. Ask your self that what is your field of intrest and at what you are good( mba or mtech). Many company does not ask for medical fitness. So forget your colour blindness for taking career decisions. See your ability and intrest. Thats all.
All the best.
5th July 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech to get Government Job with the problem of Colour Blindness?

I come to know i am colour blind:-( . I secured good state(UK) rank in AIEEE .
I want to go in teaching line by doing m tech .plz tell me
if there is any obstacle in my path due to colourblindness.
can I take any trade out of ME ,CS,EC,EE to go in teaching line?
I hope u would help me in this crucial time
[email protected]
5th July 2012, 05:10 PM
avinash.avinash.kumar3

Look!! For teaching colour blindness isn't a problem. Bt its true that you will find a problem in practical teaching( in explaining colour based experiments) , but don't forget that lab assistant is also there. So according to me there is no problem in persuing mtech and choosing teaching as career. Ya one more thing probably army related colleges and institute will create difficulty for you. Bt thats not the problem..... Just set your target and fire....
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?