12th April 2016, 10:06 AM
abinaya anand

Which course is better when compared to B.E or M.Sc?

Does MSC software systems worth more or other B.E courses worth more than that?
If I prefer MSC software systems ,will I be placed in a good job through campus interview? Can you please suggest me the right thing to do next? Thank you!

12th April 2016, 05:16 PM
learner vijay

Default Re: Which course is better when compared to B.E or M.Sc?

There is no doubt that B.E. is better in comparing with M.sc . B.E. is nothing but b. tech is a technical course which includes practicals, training and with a huge scope.M.SC is also good but there is more enough practicals.there is no training.the scope is not so much.M.SC is taken by the people whose ambition is to be a teacher in schools,college or any other institute.i hope, this will help you.
12th April 2016, 05:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Engineering course is more better than Master of science course as it has lots of government job opportunities in private and public sector both. There are numerous companies which recruit candidates of Bachelor of Engineering.

Some of the top companies are:

*Tata Consultancy services.

*IBM.

*Infosys.

*HCL etc.

You must do bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university.
13th April 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm completed 12th biology.i'm in two minds to select the best course in engineering.whats the scope for engineering courses?pls,tell me what can i do?
13th April 2016, 04:46 PM
shayasmk

I would suggest B.tech/B.E would be a better option. M.sc is basiaclly a subject taken for teaching, similarly in the teaching perspective, Mtech/M.E is taken to teach B.tech/B.E. students. Similarly, M.sc is basically used to teach in schools or for B.sc students.

SO, you cannot expect much career placements with M.sc , But you can with B.E./B.Tech
4th June 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Whether MSC integrated course in data science offered in CIT is better than BE in Computer science in Krishna college of Engieering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?