31st May 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I do in DU after scoring 55.5% marks in best four? I belong to general category

i have got 55.5% marks in my best four ( English + Maths+ 2 more) and i belong to general cateogory...please tell me about the courses i can do in DU ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  2. Will I get selected for mains after scoring 187 in prelims? I belong to general category
  3. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  4. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  5. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  6. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University if secured 52% in M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  7. After scoring 79 marks in AIEEE which college can I get?
  8. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
  9. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D after M.A in English with 53.375? -- [New]
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to general category
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  13. What are the chances to get a call from banks after scoring 156 marks in general category of IBPS?
  14. Can I get into NIT K after scoring 20.67 marks with 271 score in GATE CSE(SC category)?
  15. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  16. Can I get into College of Engineering Roorkee after getting 108341 rank in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  18. Am I eligible for clerk after scoring 62% marks in 12th? I belong to SC category
15th August 2012, 09:34 PM
ad55

Default Re: Which course can I do in DU after scoring 55.5% marks in best four? I belong to general category

It is very difficult for you to get admision in DU with such a low percentage,you might be able to get english honours in some colleges by end cutoff,you may also try for JNU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?