12th April 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I do while working as an account officer(B.Com) with 5 years experience?

i work as a account officer .(B.com) have 5 years exp kindly advise for related course

Related Questions:
  1. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  2. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  3. How to join Ph.D in commerce? My working experience is 4 years
  4. Procedure to get admission in Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI Electrician who has 6 years of working experience?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Tech having 2 years of working experience on B.E.(ECE) basis?
  6. Best courses suitable to me while working in a private firm as a accountant with 5 years experience?
  7. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience? -- [New]
  8. Career scope of MBA in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  10. How to get permit of 18 Visa in Kuwait?
  11. How to join CS course if I am 29 years old with 6 years of experience in Human Resource?
  12. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  13. Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?
  14. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department
  15. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I am working in Account Department
  16. Am I eligible to apply for SSC CGL recrutiment exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  17. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account department
  18. How can I study MS in Abroad if completed B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience being a 28 years old female orphan?
16th May 2012, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I do while working as an account officer(B.Com) with 5 years experience?

i work as a banker (Customer service officer), done B.com have 4 years experience, looking for change in career, kindly suggest jobs (other than banks) or course
30th June 2014, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course can I do while working as an account officer(B.Com) with 5 years experience?

please give me a sugession, i am working in the account department and i have a 2 years of experience. i am b.com graduate. now i want to change my flied. so please suggest me what can i do?
29th November 2021, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am 45 years old and commerce graduate which on line course is suitable for me to take a job as i dont have experince
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?