2nd November 2011, 11:52 AM
1go

Which course can I opt for to have a good career after completion of B-Pharmacy?

i hav completed my b.pharmacy and i hav no idea which course to opt now !!! according to ur xperinc which feild would be good for my carrer ?????

2nd November 2011, 03:01 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course can I opt for to have a good career after completion of B-Pharmacy?

After B. Pharmacy you can look forward to get your Masters in M. Pharmacy and Research after that. You can easily become a scientist in this field, if you go ahead with these courses.

So good luck.
2nd November 2011, 04:18 PM
aniiita

Default Re: Which course can I opt for to have a good career after completion of B-Pharmacy?

hello,

friend after B.Pharma students can go for M.Pharma and then for the post doctorate degree in Pharmacy.

The job opportunities that pharmacy courses offer are as follows:
Pharmacist
Drug Therapist
Hospital Drug Coordinator
Health Inspector
Preparing Prescription to Patients
Drug Inspector
Chemical / Drug Technician
Research Officer
Pathological Lab.
R&D
Scientist
Bio-tech Industries

good luck
2nd January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hello, i m neha student of b.pharmacy(final). wants todo pharma.d but proper information about it i can't searchout. please give me guidlines.e.mail id .... getwellsoon25ymail.com
29th April 2012, 12:30 AM
nadankanan

After B. Pharmacy you can look forward to get your Masters in M. Pharmacy and Research after that. You can easily become a scientist in this field, if you go ahead with these courses. The job opportunities that pharmacy courses offer are as follows:
Pharmacist
Drug Therapist
Health Inspector
Drug Inspector
Research Officer
Pathological Lab.
R&D
Scientist
1st June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadankanan View Post
After B. Pharmacy you can look forward to get your Masters in M. Pharmacy and Research after that. You can easily become a scientist in this field, if you go ahead with these courses. The job opportunities that pharmacy courses offer are as follows:
Pharmacist
Drug Therapist
Health Inspector
Drug Inspector
Research Officer
Pathological Lab.
R&D
Scientist

All Please note that for the above mentioned jobs do not require a "pharma" person typically, any graduate is applicable for the same.

And typical pay for the above jobs are 8-10k depending on your experience and talent.

also jobs like "drug inspectors" "scientist" are exotic and are rare to come. As you know, for 10 opportunities, 1 million apply and it includes applications from non pharma guys.

File an RTI and you will know what are the qualifications of the government employees handling the PCI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?