8th December 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I am Akshay Farakate and I completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I have 6 years of experience in Production. I want to know which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering that will be good for my career? Please answer as soon as possible.
Regards,
Akshay Farakate
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I pursue BA or BBA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  5. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  6. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  7. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech from Open University Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Odisha?
  9. Can I pursue BE correspondence after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which colleges in Gujarat offers BE correspondence course?
  10. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Can I pursue BE from Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  13. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?
  15. Which Mechanical related course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  17. In which year will I get admission in BE after completing 12th and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are there any courses that I can tentatively pursue after completing diploma course in mechanical engineering from Singapure
10th December 2016, 05:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies like B.Tech, B.E. etc.,. Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech/ B.E course.

To get lateral entry admission in B.Tech/ B.E course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. By qualifying the entrance examination, you need to participate in counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the particular college for pursuing B.Tech/ B.E course.
11th December 2016, 07:07 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am Akshay Farakate and I completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I have 6 years of experience in Production. I want to know which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering that will be good for my career? Please answer as soon as possible.
Regards,
Akshay Farakate
[email protected]
After completing your diploma of Mechanical Engineering lots of streams are there which you can choose in your Bachelor's course. In my opinion you has to be go for Mechanical Engineering stream in your Bachelor's course because it will be easy to you. Because you will be study the same thing which you have studied earlier. Mechanical Engineering is an evergreen branch of engineering and having a lots of opportunities.
Apart from this you can also choose some other branch also like Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, IT , Thermal Engineering, Textile Engineering and etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?