15th December 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which course in Commerce Field has the highest pay scale? How can I apply for the course?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing class 10th I want to take Commerce as my stream of education in Higher Studies so I want to know which course in Commerce Field has the highest pay scale? How can I apply for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th March 2017, 10:34 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course in Commerce Field has the highest pay scale? How can I apply for the course?

There are various courses in commerce stream after 10+2. You need to first do 10+2 in commerce stream then you can select any of the given below courses:

>>Chartered Accountancy course.

>>Institute of Cost and Work Accountants course.

>>Company Secretary course.

>>CMA course.

>>Bachelor of Commerce followed by MBA etc.

These are some of commerce stream related courses which can help you get job with the highest pay scale. You can also apply for other government job entrance exam like Civil Services exam, Banking exams, SSC CGL exam etc after bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?