27th December 2019, 07:13 PM
Loveyouzindagi

Which course to do after Bachelor's of Physiotherapy to become a Surgeon?

I have completed my Bachelor's of Physiotherapy from a UGC recognized college via regular mode of education. Now, I want to do a course in Surgery and become a Surgeon. So, could you please guide and tell me about courses which I shall study now?

31st March 2020, 01:54 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Which course to do after Bachelor's of Physiotherapy to become a Surgeon?

The Only way to become a surgeon is to do Post graduation in MS or DNB Surgery after finishing MBBS and compulsory Internship. After Bachelor of Physiotherapy you may go on to do specializations within physiotherapy like Neurological/Cardiovascular/Pediatric/Sports related physiotherapy etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery? 1 1st January 2015 02:16 AM
The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 3rd July 2011 12:53 AM
The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 1st July 2011 12:43 AM
The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 25th June 2011 11:18 PM