8th February 2018, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do after Polytechnic Diploma in Digital Circuit Multiplication Equipment (DCME)?

I am studying 3rd year of Polytechnic Digital Circuit Multiplication Equipment (DCME) branch. What can I do after this? What all options are there for me? Should I do further studies? If yes, than which courses are available?

17th February 2018, 11:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to do after Polytechnic Diploma in Digital Circuit Multiplication Equipment (DCME)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying 3rd year of Polytechnic Digital Circuit Multiplication Equipment (DCME) branch. What can I do after this? What all options are there for me? Should I do further studies? If yes, than which courses are available?
A lot of options available for you like you can go for further studies in your field. Then you can opt for graduation or engineering course as well. This will increase your chance to grab the opportunities from a good company.

You can also join the 2nd year of B.Tech or B.E engineering institutes through lateral entry scheme. For that you need to sir for the lateral entry entrance examination which takes place every year in every State of India.

You can also apply for the A.M.I.E (Associate Member of Institute Engineers) which is a professional certification which is equivalent to B.E degree. This is basically given to those students who pass all the exams successfully with a good percentage that is Section A and section B awarded by the Indian Institute of Engineering. So, you can even try here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?