13th March 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do to get a job in Banking Sector after graduating in B.A with main subject of Maths and Computers?

i did my graduation in B. A. with main subject maths and computers and now i want to do some course which help me to get a job in banking sector which course to do?

17th May 2012, 06:09 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course to do to get a job in Banking Sector after graduating in B.A with main subject of Maths and Computers?

you have good subjects in B. A. like maths and computers.

As you are eligible to apply in GOVT banks ,You need not to do any further course to apply in GOVT banks

but if you are inerested in doing job in PRIVATE banks than you may need higher qualification like

MBA in finance
PGDBA in Finance
Chartered Accountancy
ICWAI
or
MA in Economics

you seems eligible for all these courses with subjects like these.

You can choose any of above courses and maintain that you are doing these course from good institutions.

Some PRIVATE BANKS where you can apply after these courses

ICICI
HDFC
YES
KOTAK MAHINDRA
UTI

and

Many other Banks

For GOVT bank jobs

GOVT Banks have procedure to recruit the candidates.

There are 2 stages to be clear by candidate.

1,Written examination
2,personal interview

1.Eligibility for apply in the GOVT BANK Entrance Examination.

Graduation from recognized university with at least 50 to 60% marks.

Age - between 21 to 30 for general category (relaxation for sc/st/obc).

2.For detail Information Read

EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER

There are four , five part or section in the GOVT BANK PO EXAM OR CLERK EXAMINATION.

ENGLISH
REASONING
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
COMPUTERS
GENERAL AWARENESS

EACH SECTION COVER AT LEAST 50 questions.
26th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to do to get a job in Banking Sector after graduating in B.A with main subject of Maths and Computers?

i have appear for graduation in commerce in accounts n finance this year.im looking for my career in banking sector.how can i make my career in banking? please suggest?
27th May 2012, 10:11 AM
VIVEK2525

hi friends,

you have good subjects in B. A. like maths and computers.

Age - between 21 to 30 for general category (relaxation for sc/st/obc).

As you are eligible to apply in GOVT banks ,You need not to do any further course to apply in GOVT banks

but if you are inerested in doing job in PRIVATE banks than you may need higher qualification like

MBA in finance
PGDBA in Finance
Chartered Accountancy
ICWAI
or
MA in Economics

you seems eligible for all these courses with subjects like these.

You can choose any of above courses and maintain that you are doing these course from good institutions.

Some PRIVATE BANKS where you can apply after these courses

ICICI
HDFC
YES
KOTAK MAHINDRA
UTI

and

Many other Banks

For GOVT bank jobs

GOVT Banks have procedure to recruit the candidates.

There are 2 stages to be clear by candidate.

1,Written examination
2,personal interview

1.Eligibility for apply in the GOVT BANK Entrance Examination.

Graduation from recognized university with at least 50 to 60% marks.

2.For detail Information Read

EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER

There are four , five part or section in the GOVT BANK PO EXAM OR CLERK EXAMINATION.

ENGLISH
REASONING
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
COMPUTERS
GENERAL AWARENESS

EACH SECTION COVER AT LEAST 50 questions.
thanks
2nd September 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course to do to get a job in Banking Sector after graduating in banking and insurance
21st December 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

did any computes course can help to help to get job in any private bank
11th February 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

ii did my graduation in B.com and now i want to do some course which help me to get a job in banking sector which course to do?
30th September 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2 can i apply for clerk in banks
21st April 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i have given 12 this year science(bio) from which subject i should graduate and do MBA to become bank PO?
26th April 2014, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in BA and nw i want 2 apply 4 job in pvt sector bank. Which post i deserve?
1st May 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hey plz can you help me? i want to know which course i need to do for govt. banking career i have just given my exam of 12 th class i want the name of that course that i have to do
5th May 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I am the final year student of bsc(maths)Hons .what are the opportunity to get job in the banking sector. sir kindly tell me?
26th April 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I'm bcom degree holder. Want a career in government banks
What are the steps to be followed
::: and any changes if private bank is chosen
3rd September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3 rd year perusing B.Sc Economics honours and maths and statistics as pass papers. Which computer course will be good for me for getting jobs in banking sector? Please help.
23rd September 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am also the student of bcom... and I am completed the graduation in this year. So I want to do computer course for banking sector... I extremly requested to you... plss tell me what are the courses.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?