20th December 2018, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of GDCA course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for GDCA course. I am interested to do this course. So, I need to know about the duration of this course and also let me know about the fee expenses as well. Waiting for your response!

19th January 2019, 09:00 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of GDCA course?

GDCA stands for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy. This Exam is being conducted by Maharashtra Government.

Please note that only Officers or Employees of Maharashtra Government are eligible to apply for GDCA.

Direct Recruited Class I and Class II officers in Co-operative Department are eligible to apply for GDCA.

The duration of this course is 1 year. The applicable will be available in the month of December.

The application fee is Rs.500/-. You need to make the payment through Chalana and enter the Chalana number while filling the application form.

After completion of this course, candidates will be considered as Certified Auditors. This helps to get promotions to the Officers from their current job positions.

Candidates should score 50 or above marks in each of the below subjects :
Theory & History of Co-operation
Co-operative Management
Co-operative Law & Other Laws
Acconts
Co-operative Audit
Banking

If you meet the above eligibility criteria, surely you can apply for GDCA course which will help you to get promotion easily in your current job.
5th July 2023, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of GDCA course?

Is there any course available in pune for gdc & a course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?