19th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?

sir please tell me the course fee structure and hostel fee per year for bba course of kiit university of bhubaneswar and btech course fee also?

11th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?

kit bhubaneswar fee stucture
11th July 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?

I wish to know the fee structure and hostel fee per year for B. Tech. course in KIIT
15th January 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear All,

Could you please tell me, the details medical(MBBS) course fees structure and B.Tech course fees structure of KIIT Bhubaneswar for academic year 2012?

Rgds
Jitu
12th February 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

want to know complete fee structure for B.Tech and hostel and mess charges in kiit
19th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how much fee of BBA course
8th May 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

i have got 26363 rank in kiitee,so wat will be the total fee 4 btech including hostel fee
?
18th May 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I Ranked 372 in kiit entrance examination so whats the couse fee of bba and hostel fee
20th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have got a rank in kiit xam..11952. will i be called for couselling dis year ?
22nd May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 38749 rank in d entrance xam.. What r d expected colleges in which i could get admsn... And wat will be the fee for b.tech nd hostel and mess per year.....
19th July 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

When is the kiit bba 2012 batch starting?
7th February 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, tell me about fee structure in B.tech. for sc candidates
18th May 2013, 10:39 PM
Md masood

Default Re: Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar

Sir fee me kuch dicount nahi ho sakta h i am ek garib student hu sir pliz sir
25th May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of kiit bhubaneshwar for B.Tech with hostel/fooding of 2013 ?
22nd December 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

how much course fee for bba
26th June 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

iwant to know the course fees of BBA with law, ladies hostel charges,mess charges detail per year/ total expenditure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?