21st June 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course I should pursue after B.Tech IT to get a job in Singapore?

I am a B.TECH(IT) student I want to search a good course/exam at Singapore to get a job there. Can you please help me with this? Which course to take? It will be really helpful if you can give me the details soon. Awaiting for teh answer. Thanks!

24th June 2017, 01:42 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course I should pursue after B.Tech IT to get a job in Singapore?

See, any course can make you up to Singapore. It is not specifically required that pursuing a course can take you to Singapore.
There are many industries in Singapore which are hiring or seeking Human Resource.

However, top industries in Singapore are :

* Information Technology
* Healthcare
* Creative Industries
* Finance
* Retail
* Education

The most common way to get there is through Information Technology field or Education field.
Since, IT talent is in short supply in Singapore, so you can pursue IT related courses such as B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering (CSE) and earn a placement in top IT Companies that have their workplace and office in Singapore.

Some of the companies there are :

* TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
* Infosys
* Wipro
* Google
* HCL Technologies
* Microsoft
* Amazon
* Paytm

OR
After completing a Ph.D in any field, you can get into top universities in Singapore as a professor, lecturer.

Since, you are asking for B.Tech, go for Computer Science Engineering.
24th June 2017, 01:56 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I should pursue after B.Tech IT to get a job in Singapore?

>> Once your B.tech in IT field is completed , you can directly apply for the job in Singapore , for which you also must have a good knowledge of English , one valid Passport

Companies where you can apply is
*** Amazon
*** Tech mahindra
*** Infosys
*** CRISIL
*** Riptide
*** Cigital
*** Intel

>> You can apply directly by visiting the company home site where in career section see the current vacancy in Singapore.
>> You can also apply by registering yourself in various recruiting firm like 'Naukri' etc and choose your desired location of job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?