3rd February 2018, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Which course to join after completion of Higher Secondary to join Aeronautical Engineering?

Which course should I opt for if I'm interested to do Aeronautical Engineering after completing my 12th? Which colleges to look for and how to join those colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Did my Higher Secondary from Commerce stream. Is there any possibility to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  3. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study Aeronautical Engineering for a candidate with 81% in Higher Secondary Science?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Procedure and entrance exams to join Military on Higher Secondary basis?
  8. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  9. Can I join ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Can I join Air Force after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. List of best higher secondary schools to join in Surat after completion of 10th standard?
  12. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after SSC and which college to go for?
  13. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  14. Can I join NDA without studying Mathematics in Higher Secondary? -- [New]
  15. What is basic qualification for higher secondary school to join aerospace engineering
  16. what can i choose after 10 class.
  17. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  18. Should I join B.Sc(Pass) and prepare for Engineering entrance exams after Higher Secondary?
12th February 2018, 09:47 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to join after completion of Higher Secondary to join Aeronautical Engineering?

There is no need to join any particular course after completion of your Higher Secondary to join Aeronautical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from a Government recognised board/ institute are eligible to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. To get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you have to appear in entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. qualify the entrance examination and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?