5th August 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt between B.Com hons. and BA in English Literature?

I have scored 503 in my HSC examination. I have two course option to do and those are B.Com and B.A in English Literature. Which one would be better option? Which has more scope and opportunities?

13th August 2020, 10:01 PM
ayesha0610

Default Re: Which course to opt between B.Com hons. and BA in English Literature?

Every field has its own scope. If you want to become a teacher you can go for BA. If you want to do job in banks or marketing-related fields you can do Bcom. Apart from that, you can do Fashion Designing or LLB.
15th August 2020, 01:11 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Which course to opt between B.Com hons. and BA in English Literature?

Which course to opt between B.Com hons. and BA in English Literature

B.A. English and B.Com is a 3- year undergraduate course, minimum eligibility for which is a 10+2

B.A. Is the degree for arts Suppose your are interested in political world, then choose B.A. You can do M.A. after B.A. Suppose, you are interested in the business and marketing sector then choose- Bcom. you'll get hands on all aspects of commerce here. Both courses are good to study.
15th August 2020, 01:16 PM
Monalisha2000

Default Re: Which course to opt between B.Com hons. and BA in English Literature?

Both the streams have their own perks. After all it's completely your interest which matters.If you have interest in blogging and content writing, teaching , lecturing etc. You can opt for BA in English. But if you feel like going for commerce oriented jobs in companies, you should take B.com. According to me if you have more creativity and grip on language then only go for English, otherwise B.com should be your choice.
15th August 2020, 05:36 PM
jiltoappu

Unhappy Re: Which course to opt between B.Com hons. and BA in English Literature?

You just need to have English as one of the subjects at class 12th level for admission in B.A English honours degree course. Commerce stream students are surely eligible for admission but need to clear cut off or entrance exam. Most of the top universities give admission based on the marks in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?