22nd August 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt between PG diploma in advance clinical and M.Sc Clinical research? What is the expected salary after completing this course?

Which course to opt between PG diploma in advance clinical and M.Sc Clinical research? What is the expected salary after completing these course? I have completed B.E Biomedical, so can you please suggest me the right course to take next? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  4. What is the salary package after completing clinical research course? What exactly the CLINICAL RESEARCH field work is about? -- [New]
  5. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  6. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?
  8. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  10. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  11. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  12. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  13. How much will be the Annual Salary Package after completing MSc in Clinical Research?
  14. How to go for Clinical Research after completing B.Pharmacy?
  15. Which course is better between Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D in Clinical research for a Microbiology Post Graduate?
  16. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  17. Is it beneficial to do clinical research after completing PGDCR
  18. What to do after doing B.Sc Biotechnology?
4th September 2017, 07:19 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which course to opt between PG diploma in advance clinical and M.Sc Clinical research? What is the expected salary after completing this course?

Of course M.Sc clinical research is best course for better future. This course has a lot of scope.

Job profiles after M.Sc clinical research:-

Biostatistician
Programmer
Project manager
Clinical research coordinator
Clinical research associate
Clinical research analyst

Salary:-

Starting salary is around 3 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?