19th July 2017, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Which course provides more salary in future? Electronics and Communication or Computer Science?

Which course provides more salary in future? Electronics and Communication or Computer Science? Can you please provide me with the details which are based on this? Which jobs I can take for both the courses and what would be the expected salary?

20th July 2017, 03:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course provides more salary in future? Electronics and Communication or Computer Science?

Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Science Engineering are the two popular streams in Engineering.

It's not that one stream is having good career scope and the other course is not having good career scope.

Both the streams are having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates. But below are the few points I want to highlight.

If you complete CSE, you can make entry only into software industry. But if you complete ECE, you are eligible to make entry into both Electronics side and Computer side(software).

After completing ECE course, if you want your future to be more secured, you can go for the job opportunities in public sector on the basis of Core Electronics like
-BSNL
-BEL
-SAIL
-ISRO
-ONGC etc.

In addition there are job opportunities in private sector also. The selection procedure would be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.

After completion of CSE course, you can find job opportunities only in software companies. Most of the software companies are into private sector only.

One more important thing is that there is no job security in IT or software industry.

The company may fire you at any time if they don't have projects or if they think that you are not performing well.

As per salary, you can get more salaries in software industry than in core Electronics companies.

The starting salary would be in the range of Rs.20K-Rs.30K in any jobs. Again it would be varied depending upon the company and the job designation in which you are going to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?