27th December 2017, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course to pursue after Diploma in Civil?

I'm 19 years old and I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. Now, which course should I take for a better career prospects?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. A B.Com graduate who is working in Civil Consultancy can pursue Diploma in Civil at West Bengal? What are the available colleges?
  3. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  5. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University after 9 years of completing class 12th?
  7. Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?
  8. Which course to pursue after Diploma in Civil?
  9. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I pursue IGNOU diploma after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  12. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  13. Is non-medical stream necessary for civil engineering admission?
  14. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  15. Possibility to pursue BS(Architecture) in South Africa after completion of Diploma Civil from FET college?
  16. Is it necessary to pursue B.Sc for making career in Civil Services?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  18. Which further course i can pursue after Diploma in ETCE?
29th December 2017, 09:39 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to pursue after Diploma in Civil?

After completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering course, it is best to pursue your higher studies in B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.

For getting lateral entry admission in B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engineering course, you have to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET which is conducted by your respective state technical board of education. After qualifying the entrance examination, you need to participate in the counselling process on the specified date according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered a seat in a particular college for pursuing B.E/ B.Tech Civil Engineering course.
29th December 2017, 01:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The most suitable career option for you is Bachelor's degree in technology. Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates can apply for B.Tech in Civil Engineering course.

1. You can apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Examination for admission in directly second year of engineering.

Minimum of 60% marks in diploma is required to apply for LEET exam.

2. You can also apply for JEE Advanced exam for admission in Indian Institute of Technology.
29th December 2017, 10:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue Bachelor of Technology from a recognized university after Diploma in Civil Engineering. The admission in engineering is done through Lateral Entry Entrance Test and Joint Entrance Examination Advanced stage.

Diploma candidates are eligible for admission in Indian Institute of Technology. Other than Bachelor of Technology, you can pursue Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?