19th January 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Which course shall I do after B.Pharmacy for getting into Research & Testing of Drugs field?

sir,
I have completed my B Pharmacy course..my interest is in research and testing of drugs. So sir which course shall i do after this for getting in this field...???
Thnak you..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  2. Best college for MTech in INDIA for ELECTRICAL -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course should I do after doing 2 months course in Software Testing so that I could pursue my career in Testing field? Do I need to do MCA, MSc IT?
  4. Do any pharma companies offer jobs to Zoology Post graduates and available private sector jobs?
  5. What sort of certification is useful in testing field?
  6. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  7. What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?
  8. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  9. How Research can be done in Software Testing?
  10. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. D.Pharma or B.Pharma, which is best?
  12. Which are the top Biotech universities? Is there any entrance test?
  13. Which are the jobs in Pharma or Food Company after doing Masters in Microbiology?
  14. Is it necessary to become a Programmer initially in Software Field?
  15. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  16. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  17. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  18. Which is better among Testing & Verification, Design and Fabrication to study in PhD for M.Tech(Microelectronics) candidate?
17th October 2017, 02:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course shall I do after B.Pharmacy for getting into Research & Testing of Drugs field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have completed my B Pharmacy course..my interest is in research and testing of drugs. So sir which course shall i do after this for getting in this field...???
Thnak you..

As you want to join research and drug testing field after completing your bachelors in pharmacy degree, then you can apply for below mentioned courses to join research and drug testing field:-

Courses which Leads to Research and Drug Testing Field:-

1) Post graduate diploma in clinical research.

:- Duration of PG diploma course is 1 year.

2) Post graduate diploma in Pharmaceutical management.

:- Duration of PG diploma course is 1 year.

3) M.SC Drug Chemistry.

:- Duration of master of science degree in 2 years.

4) M.SC in Pharmacology.

:- Duration of master of science course is 2 years.

So these are the major courses for which you can apply after B.Pharmacy to join research and drug testing field.

>> After having any of Above mentioned courses you can apply for job in research and drug testing field like Research organizations, Private clinics, Government hospitals, Defence research laboratories, Government agencies, Supply and distribution of medicines etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?