2nd September 2011, 10:56 PM
jaydeep99130

Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?

sir,i am completing diploma in electronics and communication.in diploma course i was weak in maths,and i am not interasted in maths subject,so pls tell me which couse i choose,b.sc electronics or b.e?

3rd September 2011, 05:32 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydeep99130 View Post
sir,i am completing diploma in electronics and communication.in diploma course i was weak in maths,and i am not interasted in maths subject,so pls tell me which couse i choose,b.sc electronics or b.e?
Information Regarding Admission in B.Tech Course After Diploma.

If you have completed diploma course in the ECE branch and interested in the higher study then i think B.Tech is the best option for you. It is a technical course so it is best for the future. After completing diploma course you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course through the lateral entry examination.

Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the admission in the 2nd year of B.Tech course. Whereas the B.Sc is the simple graduation course and after completing this course you need preparation for the competition to geta job. But if you do B.Tech course then after completing the B.Tech course you can get a good job by the campus placement of college.

In IIT's and NIT's college there are no any lateral entry admission. So, i inform you that you can not take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech course in the any IIT or NIT college. You can take admission in the B.Tech course in the state government college or any private college. Many state government and private college conducts the lateral entry examination for the diploma holder.

So, if you are interested in the higher study then i advise you to appear in the lateral entry examination and after this you can take admission in the direct 2nd year of B.Tech Course. Do, preparation well for the lateral entry examination and get a good rank in the entrance examination. I wish you will get success in the examination.

Regards
~Mukul~
3rd September 2011, 06:28 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?

Quote:
B.E would be definitely better as B.Sc has negligible value in today's competitive world..you just have to score well in any engineering entrance exam to get into a good college of your choice..after B.E you have a very high chance of getting a good salary but after B.Sc. you can't even be sure of a job..

hope this helps..
3rd September 2011, 09:13 AM
Tulasinagababu

you should choose B.E for better chances than BSc
3rd September 2011, 11:05 AM

You have finished diplomo in electronics and communication engineering.... then choosing B.E is the best option for you. Because you are having more practical knowledge. If you finish B.E degree means, it will be very easy for you to survive in the electronics core field. Now there are lot of opportunities in the electronics core field.

You are week in the mathematics. There is no problem about that. There are lot of professors are there in all the college. They will guide you. With the help of Professors and by practicing it daily in our home, we can easily familier with that subjects. By practicing daily we can achieve any thing. Best of luck

Regards,
vijay....
3rd September 2011, 03:25 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Post Re: Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?

I suggest u should choice B.E. after B.E. u will apply any plant or organization with more payscale
5th October 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done diploma in ec engineering...... now i m doing bsc mathematics bcz of some financial problems...... but i want to do degree in part time...... can i do degree in part time in ec?
11th October 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do bsc in electronics so please tell me about the 3years syllabus of bsc electronics
13th November 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i had completed diploma in E&c enginner. But can should you choose best for b.tech or b.sc with E&c? Because i want to do part time. Please will you can help for me.
12th January 2013, 06:18 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?

Quote:
Hi

As far as the course is concerned its quite natural that anybody can get confused as to what to choose to do. Now I am going to provide you with some details and facts which would make it easy for you to take a decision. At first the common thing between both the courses is that they both are graduation courses and can be done once you are finished with your Higher Secondary.

B.E - Bachelor in Engineering
B.Sc - Bachelor in Science.

Now the B.Sc course duration is of 3 years full time. Though many students take it up as part time also if they have jobs and other important work to do. On the other hand B.E is a full time 4 years Engineering course. Its advanced in terms of technical studies.

To be frank, the value of B.E Degree in the market is much more than the value of B.Sc. But this is true for the freshers. Since you are are going to complete your diploma then I would suggest this course for you as its for another 3 more years. You have considerable knowledge from your diploma and now you can well use it in your B.Sc studies as well..

Also if you wish to apply for the B.E, then you have to go through the Entrance Exams which is like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, BITSAT, etc and many such more. You have to get admission in the B.E/B.Tech colleges only through them. If not, then you have to rely on the lateral entries which are again not offered in every college.

So B.Sc is the best course that you can look for and then apply for the Technical Core companies for jobs if you want to take it that way. Otherwise take up M.Tech/M.Sc/MBA is you want to study further.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
12th January 2013, 10:47 PM
man1110

As far as the course is concerned its quite natural that anybody can get confused as to what to choose to do. Now I am going to provide you with some details and facts which would make it easy for you to take a decision. At first the common thing between both the courses is that they both are graduation courses and can be done once you are finished with your Higher Secondary.

B.E - Bachelor in Engineering
B.Sc - Bachelor in Science.

Now the B.Sc course duration is of 3 years full time. Though many students take it up as part time also if they have jobs and other important work to do. On the other hand B.E is a full time 4 years Engineering course. Its advanced in terms of technical studies.

To be frank, the value of B.E Degree in the market is much more than the value of B.Sc. But this is true for the freshers. Since you are are going to complete your diploma then I would suggest this course for you as its for another 3 more years. You have considerable knowledge from your diploma and now you can well use it in your B.Sc studies as well..

Also if you wish to apply for the B.E, then you have to go through the Entrance Exams which is like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, BITSAT, etc and many such more. You have to get admission in the B.E/B.Tech colleges only through them. If not, then you have to rely on the lateral entries which are again not offered in every college.

So B.Sc is the best course that you can look for and then apply for the Technical Core companies for jobs if you want to take it that way. Otherwise take up M.Tech/M.Sc/MBA is you want to study further.

Hope this helps
All the best

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/course-should-i-choose-between-bsc-electronics-b-e-354013.html#ixzz2HmKcsgr0
13th January 2013, 07:21 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.............

The course B.E stands for BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING &

The course BSc stands for BACHELOR OF SCIENCE

So if you interested in science you can choose BSc,
if you interested in technical education you can choose B.E

ALL THE BEST...............
26th August 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Are bsc electronics students applicable for aeronautical engineering?
17th April 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have not completed my B.E course fully suggets me which wil be best to do correspondance in Btech or to do BSc course????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?