12th July 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course

I've just completed B.Sc. I( Electronics, physics and maths). I want to make a career in optics. But I don't know that after B.Sc. in which course I should take admission for making career in optics. Please help me. Please also list best institutions for the courses you suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. In which course should I take admission for career in optics? Best institutes for this course?
  2. Which course should I opt for making a career in astronomy after B.Sc? List of the top institutes for the same?
  3. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  4. To make a career in Ethical Hacking should I choose BCA or BSc CS? List of top colleges for each course?
  5. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  6. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. List of career options available for a B.Sc(computer science) graduate? List of top colleges I can apply for?
  9. Should I do BSc in IT or BSc in computer after giving HSC exam? List of the top colleges for BSc course in Maharashtra?
  10. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  11. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc in Andhra Pradesh? I have completed B.Tech ECE
  13. List of top 10 colleges in India? I have completed my BSc Biotechnology Hons -- [New]
  14. Names of the colleges offering BSc Honors through entrance and which are the colleges offering it without entrance? Cutoff marks of BSc in top colleges?
  15. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  16. How to get B.Com after passing 12th Arts?
  17. Best and top ranking BSc computers colleges in Hyderabad?
  18. Can I opt for genetic engineering after doing BSc in Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering this course?
29th March 2012, 11:41 AM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course

hi
if u have done ur degree u r interested in optics then you should do m.sc from any recognised university which comes unden UGC then after ur pogt graduation u can do p.hd in optics as well this will give you a bright future
best of luck
thank you
29th March 2012, 03:41 PM
persuit

Default Re: Which course should I opt for making career in optics? List of the top colleges for the same? I have completed B.Sc course

i would suggest you to go for msc in bioinformatics, st aloysius college
29th July 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i wanna go for optical engg... bt i dnt wat course i shuld take up n also please tell me abt colleges tat offer the coutse in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?