9th October 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt under M-Pharmacy? Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course?

hai i am keerthana and i am pursuing my b.pharnmacy . and i have desided to go for higher studies . now am confusing to select the course in m.pharmacy . so please give me information about cources and best colleges for m.pharmacy

19th January 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt under M-Pharmacy? Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course?

To pursue M-pharmacy you must clear B.Pharm degree from any recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks.You have to sit for GATE examination or any other state or university entrance examination for admission.Courses in M.pharmacy are Industrial Pharmacy,Pharmaceutical,Pharmacology,Pharmacy,Qual ity assurance etc.Now it is upto your decision which course you will opt as you know it better i.List of colleges where you can pursue M.pharmacy are:-

Amrita school of pharmacy.

Royal college of pharmacy and health sciences.

ROFEL shri G.M. Bhilakhia College of pharmacy.

K.L.E.U’s college of pharmacy.

R.C. Patel institute of pharmaceutical education & research.

Allana College of Pharmacy

Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy

Alwar Pharmacy College

Anand Pharmacy College

Annamacharya College of Pharmacy

Bapatla College of Pharmacy (BCOP)

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy

Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji.
29th May 2012, 11:29 PM
bodhigyan
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which course should I opt under M-Pharmacy? Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai i am keerthana and i am pursuing my b.pharnmacy . and i have desided to go for higher studies . now am confusing to select the course in m.pharmacy . so please give me information about cources and best colleges for m.pharmacy
hi dear,

the best way to select course in m pharma is in which sub u have more interest u have to do m pharma that subject. becoz of the fact ur favorable sub u have more hold on it. and every branch have great scope after masters degree.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?