10th September 2020, 12:27 PM
Julius Z Audu

Which course should I pursue after 12th Humanities to become a Custom Officer?

Hello everyone, which course should I do to become a Custom Officer? I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. Can you please tell me about the course which I should pursue?

12th September 2020, 09:33 AM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after 12th Humanities to become a Custom Officer?

You need to join Indian Revenue Services (custom and excise). The examination for this services us called Civil Services exam.
Eligibility criteria for CSE:
1. You must have minimum acedamic qualifications of bachelor's degree. After 12th in Humanities, you must pursue bachelor's degree.
2. The minimum age limit is 21-32 years.

You will have to clear all the stages of this exam is called Preliminary, Mains and personal interview.
12th September 2020, 06:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after 12th Humanities to become a Custom Officer?

To become a Custom officer, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination after the bachelor degree course.

For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?