6th August 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select in MBA institutes after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? List of good MBA institutes?

Dear Sir,
please guide me which course I should select ,provided by M.B.A. Institutions after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science and also tell me about some Good M.B.A. Institutions.

Krishna Kumar Dubey
Gayatripuram,Kursi Road,
Lucknow(U.P.)

Related Questions:
  1. How to go about preparing for MBA exam? Good institutes in Kolkata for MBA Coaching?
  2. Which are the MBA institutes other than IIMs where I can get good placements?
  3. Which institute to select during the registration of XAT exam apart from XLRI? Institutes offering MBA in HR and having a good placement record?
  4. Should I study MBA in Hospitality and Tourism after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  5. Which Job and Group2 Coaching would be Suitable after post graduation in Sociology(Telugu Medium)?
  6. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  7. List of good institutes in Bhubaneshwar offering distance learning MBA program?
  8. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  9. What is the rank of TMK Institute of Management among other management institutes?
  10. List of good institutes to do MBA in IT? What is the admission procedure for it?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  13. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  14. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. MBA after BBA and science in 12th standard? Good institutes for MBA in Finance and HR?
  16. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  17. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  18. Which field should I select in MBA after completing graduation?
15th October 2011, 04:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I select in MBA institutes after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? List of good MBA institutes?

You can take up any course while doing your MBA program. It depends upon your interest. The major specializations are Operations, Finance and Marketing. Even HR is a good career move. There are many institutes which offer other specializations as well like, Supply Chain Management, Retailing etc. The best institutes in India are the IIMs. You have to clear the CAT exam for getting admission in them. The other top institutes are FMS Delhi, Symbiosis, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?