8th February 2017, 11:18 AM
Jyotsnacls chaterjee

Which course should a MA Political Science holder do for better job options? List of universities for it?

Hello sir, I have completed MA Political Science with 59% marks and now I am very confused which course should I choose for better job option. List of courses and universities for me

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil in Political Science? Job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  2. List of universities which offers Ph.D in Political Science?
  3. Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  5. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science?
  7. List of universities to get admission for Ph.D in Political Science in distance mode
  8. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  9. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  10. Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?
  11. Career opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  12. How to take admission in MA Political science in universities?
  13. What are the job options after completing graduation in political science honors?
  14. Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode? -- [New]
  15. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  16. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  18. Whether PGT Political science course is there in KV School or not?
31st July 2017, 11:15 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should a MA Political Science holder do for better job options? List of universities for it?

** As per my suggestion you can do Master of Philosophy in Political Science after MA Political Science.

** M.Phil. Political Science or Master of Philosophy in Political Science is a postgraduate Police Science course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

The name of best university for you are given below.

1. Central University of Haryana - CUH, Mahendragarh

2. Panjab University - PU, Chnadigarh

3. Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?