21st August 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata?

Sir, I want to join All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata for studying Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course? Please let me know about the duration as well. Waiting for your kind response.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility to study Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata? 1 29th August 2018 11:39 PM
Admission procedure to study Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata 0 21st August 2018 02:37 PM
Fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Education and Administration in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health, Kolkata? 0 21st August 2018 02:37 PM
Course and fee structure of Diploma(Public Health) in All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health? 1 19th October 2016 09:04 PM