11th September 2019, 04:40 PM
Mbhadekar

Which course to study for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc PCCS?

Sir, I am Megha and I have completed in B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science subjects. Now, what should I study for Aeronautical Engineering? Will I get direct 2nd year admission on the basis of my B.Sc? Do I also need to write any entrance for Aeronautical Engineering?

15th September 2019, 08:10 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc PCCS?

There are very less colleges in which Lateral entry admission is given for admission in Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. Candidates who have done diploma in engineering or bachelor's degree in science are eligible to apply for Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

You must have minimum of 60% marks in diploma or bachelor's degree in science to apply for LEET exam. Depending upon your rank in exam, you can get admission in Aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?