30th July 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study after 12th Computer Science to earn good income? Duration of that course and procedure of doing it in correspondence mode?

Which course i have to choose after 12th computer science to earn good income? What it will be the duration and if i have to learn from correspondence then what it will be the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB in correspondence mode from IGNOU?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  4. What is the duration of Ph.D in computer science through correspondence course?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to do BBA or BCA in correspondence mode after completion of diploma in computer science engineering after 10th standard?
  7. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  8. How to get admission in LLB correspondence from IGNOU?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  10. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  11. What is the procedure to do correspondence course in BSc computer science?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  13. What is the duration of MCA course through distance mode at Chennai?
  14. Possibility to study MS in Computer Science from Norfolk State University, Virginia in distance mode if working in Virginia? Procedure for it? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to do graduation again if failed once?
  16. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  18. How to do M.Tech computer science after doing MCA? What is the procedure to apply?
31st July 2016, 03:21 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to study after 12th Computer Science to earn good income? Duration of that course and procedure of doing it in correspondence mode?

You should go for engineering in any discipline after completion of your 12th standard.

It's a four years degree program.

After completion of your course, you can apply for a good job with satisfactory salary.

If you want to pursue your education through correspondence, then you have to apply for admission in those colleges which offers distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?