27th August 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take to get prepared for LSR DU entrance exam to get admission to BA Political Science?

Sir/Mam, What is the course for entrance exam in BA (political science) from LSR DU after doing 12th from science stream? Can you please guide me with your suggestion? What type of preparation is needed to get prepared well? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  5. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Bangalore? Entrance exam to get admission?
  6. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  11. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  12. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  13. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  14. Can I take admission in B.Ed with Political Science as methodology paper?
  15. Job opportunities after completion of Bachelor of Arts in Political Science? -- [New]
  16. M.A. admission entrance exam is based on whole syllabus of Bachelor's degree or some particular section?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
28th August 2017, 03:06 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take to get prepared for LSR DU entrance exam to get admission to BA Political Science?

LSR (Lady Shri Ram) for women is a college under DU (Delhi University). This college offer different type of courses at UG and PG level.

To get admission in the BA political science the candidate should have cleared 12th class with 45% from any recognized board.
This college conducts entrance exam for giving admissions.
You need to visit the official website and register for the exam. If you qualify in the exam then you can get admission in the college.
28th August 2017, 08:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take to get prepared for LSR DU entrance exam to get admission to BA Political Science?

LSR College refers to Lady Sri Ram College and same is one of the finest college of not only DU ( Delhi University ) but in India which is known for providing quality education.

As far as you are concerned about the entrance examination required to be qualified for admission in LSR college to pursue BA Political Science Honours degree course then I would like to let you know that admission in same is done on the basis of merit i.e; marks secured at Class 12th level not through any entrance examination.

Further for your information I would like to let you know that for admission in this college you need to manage around 98% marks in your Class 12th if you belong to general category. Also if you belong to reserved category candidates then also you need to manage over 95% marks for admission in first few cutoffs.

For more details regarding the admission procedure and to have an exact details regarding the cutoff pattern for different courses for different colleges and for different colleges you can refer to the cutoffs of this year and past year by visiting the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?