19th August 2017, 09:08 AM
Abinaya annadurai

Which course to take in M.Tech for getting a job ISRO?

I had completed B.E-Automobile engineering I wanna to work in ISRO but I am not eligible for ISRO exam..by taking which course in m.e/m.tech I can get a job in Isro.. please give me a reply with in today because I have a PG counseling on monday. Awaiting for the response.

22nd August 2017, 10:06 PM
starberry

Default Re: Which course to take in M.Tech for getting a job ISRO?

ISRO stand for Indian Space Research Organisation. To work at ISRO, you must have education in any technical field. There is no specific course needed to give ISRO exam. You must continue with your field and do faters in the same. Simulateouneously you can prepare for ISRO examination in the subject most related to your field, it can be Mechanical, Electrical,etc.

Some Masters degree accepted by ISRO are Aerospace Engineering, Avionics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Earth and Space. M.E and M.Tech engineers in technical fields like mechanical, electrical, electronics and communication, Machine Design, Applied Mechanics, Machine Dynamics are also eligible for ISRO jobs. The list is big and you can choose the best for you. The most preferable field would Mechanical engineering and Electrical Engineering but not limiting the opportunities for other technical field engineers.
18th March 2018, 10:28 AM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Which course to take in M.Tech for getting a job ISRO?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organisation. It is a research based company so, if you want to join go for technical telecommunication and information technology courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?