29th August 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Which course to take next after completion of B.Tech to get a good job?

Which course to take next after the completion of B.Tech to get a good job? Can you please provide me the details on this? Do I need to know what all course are available which gives the best opportunities? Awaiting for your suggestion. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in a good MNC? I am pursuing B.Tech
  2. Which is better to study among B.Sc and B.Tech for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  3. What should we do for a getting a good job right after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. In which sector I can get good salaries by doing Job after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Is it required to do M.Tech to get job in High Profile Companies?
  6. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  7. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible for me to get a accounting job in some private firm after completion of B.Tech degree?
  9. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  10. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  11. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  12. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  13. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  15. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  16. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  18. What is the scope for diploma holder in government sector? What should I do after completing diploma course?
31st August 2017, 05:27 AM
starberry

Default Re: Which course to take next after completion of B.Tech to get a good job?

Courses available after B.Tech are as follows-

M.Tech
M.Phil
Ph.D

B.Tech itself can provide you a good job if you score well in GATE and have good aggregate marks. But, Master in Technology (M.Tech) which is a post graduation course in Engineering will widen up your path for career growth opportunities. You can get job in government sector, private corporations or multi-national companies. MNC's are highly paying sectors. Masters program makes a candidate more efficient in one particular subject and thus has more technical skills.
31st August 2017, 10:07 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take next after completion of B.Tech to get a good job?

There are available job options after B.Tech also but if you are interested in higher studies the available option are :-

M.Tech.

M.B.A.

LLB.

M.F.Tech.

So, you can pursue the course in which you more interest. All the courses have many future job opportunities.
31st August 2017, 01:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The different course options available after Bachelor of Technology to get good job:

1. Computer Aided design.

2. C/C++ language.

3. CDAC course.

4. JAVA.

5. Microwave and Network engineering.
31st August 2017, 07:36 PM
ravinayadav256

Best courses after B.Tech for good jobs:-

M.Tech
M.Sc
M.E
M.Phil
MBA
GATE
PhD

List of government jobs :-

National thermal power corporation
Indian Railway
Food cooperation India
Airport authority of India
Bharat electronic limited
Oil and natural gas coorperation
Steel authority f India

List of Private jobs:-

Dell
Intel
IBM India
Microsoft
Infosys technolgies
Wipro
Oracle
31st August 2017, 10:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

There are several courses to pursue after successful completion of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) course. Although there are several course there is a best and recommended course which is Master of Technology (M.Tech).

Some of the top courses available are,

>> M.E/ M.Tech

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

In order to find better career opportunities, the best course I would suggest you to go with after completion of B.Tech course is Master of Technology (M.Tech) course in the same stream in which you have studied Bachelor of Technology course.
31st August 2017, 11:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The most suitable course for you to get good job after Bachelor of Technology is Master of Technology. You can clear GATE exam with good rank to get job in PSUs as well as pursuing Master of Technology.

The eligibility criteria for GATE entrance exam is:

Bachelor's degree in technology or engineering. Candidates who clear GATE exam and secure top rank in get job after interview in top Public Sector Undertakings of India.
1st September 2017, 12:05 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

After completion of B.Tech, you can get job easily if you are good in Aptitude, English Comprehension, Logical and Reasoning.

If you are eager to get job in IT sector, then you must know specific language like .NET, PHP, C or Java to get job.

If you lack programming language knowledge, then you must do course in specific language to get job in future.

These courses are of duration 2 months to 3 months depending upon the syllabus.

And fees will be around 10k to 15k depending upon the institutes.
1st September 2017, 12:08 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue Master of Technology after Bachelor of Technology to get good job opportunities. You can pursue other courses like VLSI, Embedded etc.

2. You will have to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get admission in good engineering colleges.

3. The best advantage is of stipend that you get after qualifying GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?