26th July 2017, 10:16 PM
Sarvesh393

Which course to take while doing BE to become a Professor in future?

Sir, Which course to take while doing BE to become a professor in future? Can you please guide me on this? I need the right suggestion to take up the course immediately to ensure that I will get the job soon. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

6th August 2017, 06:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take while doing BE to become a Professor in future?

After completion of your B.E course from a recognised university and if you are interested to become a Professor in future then, you need to pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.E, M.Tech, etc.,. And after completion of your Master's degree course from a Government recognised university, you are eligible to apply for professor jobs.
7th August 2017, 07:23 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course to take while doing BE to become a Professor in future?

BE is Bachelor of Engineering. Candidates after pursuing Bachelor of Engineering can become lecturer in engineering colleges. But for becoming Professor, you need to pursue Master of Technology after Bachelor's degree and then Doctor of Philosophy course.

BE candidates can appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get admission in Master of Technology course. GATE is competitive entrance exam for admission in M.Tech courses. You should focus on technical subjects of bachelor's degree to secure good rank in GATE for admission in IITs and other engineering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?