19th June 2016, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course we can do in college for getting the Air Hostess job?

Excuse me can you give me the answer which colleges are near balaju for air hostess and which which subject should i read for it and i can read it after slc or +2 and in which subject i should read to get +2. Who can provide use the details?

15th July 2016, 08:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course we can do in college for getting the Air Hostess job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Excuse me can you give me the answer which colleges are near balaju for air hostess and which which subject should i read for it and i can read it after slc or +2 and in which subject i should read to get +2. Who can provide use the details?
The job of an air hostess is one of the high profile profession in India. This profession gives the chance to meet different people from around the world, and you get to see different locations.

To get a job as an Air Hostess your personality is more important than the education. Following are the skills required to become an air hostess:-

• Pleasing personality
• Positive attitude
• Pleasant voice
• Common sense
• Friendly outgoing Personality
• Presence of mind
• Language proficiency
• Good Communication skills
• Presence of mind
• Team Spirit

The minimum qualification required for this profession is a 10+2 certificate. But some airlines also demands graduates with specialization in Hotel Management and Tourism. Age has to be between 18 and 25 years.

You hould have minimum height of 157.5 cm. You should have good command over Hindi, English and any other foreign languages. You should have normal eye and also an Indian passport.

To become an air hostess you can do a short term course or a diploma degree to further hone your skills. Following are some of the top institutes which can help you in this regard:-

• Air Hostess Academy
• Livewel Academy
• Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training
• Rai University
• Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering

Salary: Rs. 16,000 to Rs 75,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?