20th December 2011, 04:40 PM
Anushka.Bhagat

Which course will suit my current job as a secretary in Project Finance?

Dear Team,

I have completed my graduation in commerce in 2001 with 1st class. Now I am working in very good company as a secretary to AVP in Project Finance.
Kindly advice which course will suit my current job.

14th January 2019, 10:36 PM
ATT.

Default Re: Which course will suit my current job as a secretary in Project Finance?

There are various options that you can consider to do a course in project finance. Project finance is a very niche field and most of the universities do not have full time courses with specialization in the field of project finance. However, there is ample knowledge that can be obtained from various methods. You can choose to do certificate courses in project finance which are as good as regular courses. This will really help you advance your career in this field. IIBF conducts certificate course in project finance. The website is www.iibf.org.in. You can also check IMS Proschool and check their course of project finance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?