1st January 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Courses after 12th by Haryana Board?

please tell me courses after 12th by haryana board? please tell me which are the courses

3rd January 2012, 08:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 12th by Haryana Board?

after 12th there are so many courses. but you have to choose your course according to your interest and also according to your stream of 12th. if you are from science back ground then you may go for engineering, medical study or any other graduation course for which you have interest like BCA, BBA, B.Pharm etc. engineering and medical is very good for science back ground candidates. but for engineering and medical study good knowledge in required and also you must be good learner.

beside medical and engineering you may go for other professional courses like BCA, BBA, B.Pharm, B.Arch etc. you may also go for B.Sc course with honors in a good subject. you may also go for NDA conducted by UPSC. for engineering and medical admission you have to appear in engineering and medical entrance examination. you may appear in AIEEE to take admission in engineering throughout India according to your rank in AIEEE examination. you may also go for diploma in engineering study.

if you are from arts or commerce back ground then you may go for general B.A or B.Com study. from arts and commerce back ground then also you may go for BCA and BBA study if you are interested. you may also do some certificaticourses based on computer by which you may get some job. you may continue your study in your own state Haryana or in any other state.

best wishes.
3rd January 2012, 09:49 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

After 12th std you have many choices. All that, depends on the stream you have chosen in your 11th and 12th std.

If you have chosen Physics, Chemistry and Maths as your stream you can join in any course of your own interests. Some of them are

1. Engineering courses
2. Medical (If you have chosen biology with science stream)
3. B.tech
4. BCA
5. B.sc (physics, chemistry, maths, computer science)
6. B.sc biology
7. B.sc bio chemistry
And there are many other courses for which you are eligible for if you have chosen science as your stream.

If you have chosen Commerce as your stream in 11th that also means that you have many choices in arts side.

1. B.com
2. CA
3. ICWA
4. BA
5. B.com cs
6. BCA
7. B.L
8. BBA
9. B.com BM
10. B.com A and F
Here also there are many other choices than what i said for which you are eligible after commerce as your stream.
2nd March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

what is mean of 12th non med passed out .....?
is it with physics chemistry math
18th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for taking admission in mbbs in any state after passing 10 2 from haryana open board.???
6th March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of b.tec 2nd year and i want to quit it. can i get admission in any graduation in 2nd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?