23rd March 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

i am the student of class 10th i want to know the courses with commerce stream after 12 pass.please tell me the colleges and affilated university also.

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  2. List of all Indian Colleges(Private,Government or Affiliated to Universities)? Contact details along with their website address?
  3. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top 20 BBA colleges in Kolkata affiliated courses under Indian Universities?
  5. Music courses which can be pursued after 12th? List of colleges or universities in Punjab and admission procedure? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  7. List medical colleges in abroad for studying MBBS degree? Are there any colleges in abroad affiliated by Indian Universities?
  8. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  9. What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?
  10. Is candidate having M.Com(Accounting), MBA(Finance) with NET management eligible for the post of Assistant Professor in the commerce department of UGC Affiliated Universities/Colleges?
  11. List of top colleges of MCA with high class grade affiliated by various universities in Pune?
  12. Which are the colleges or universities providing courses for Biochemistry and Life Science in Mumbai?
  13. How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?
  14. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  15. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  16. List of colleges or universities providing 5 years B.A LLB courses?
  17. List of universities where I can pursue Ph.D Commerce in Gujarat?
  18. List of colleges affiliated from AICTE for M.Tech courses in Gwalior, Jhansi and Bhopal?
6th April 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

For doing C.A. is it important to take maths?
7th April 2011, 10:09 AM
santosh1786
Junior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am the student of class 10th i want to know the courses with commerce stream after 12 pass.please tell me the colleges and affilated university also.

Hi some of the courses are mentioned here, for more you can go at :

http://www.infinitecourses.com/Courses-After-12th-Commerce.aspx

(Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism) Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India

B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance) St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India

B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India

B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India

B.B.A. Vels University, Chennai, India

B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai, India

B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management) T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Shipping) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India

B.Com Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Com (Account & Finanace) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Banking & Insurance) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Computer Application) Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India

B.Com (Financial Accounting) Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India

B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com (Professional ) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA) Cosmic Business School (CBS) , Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. (Computers) St. Ann's College for Women, Hyderabad, India

B.Com. (Computers) University college for Women- Osmania University, Hyderabad, India

B.Com. (Honours in Accountancy) Moulana Azad College, Kolkata, India

B.Com. (Hons.) Amity College of Commerce & Finance, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. Accounting & Finance (Evening Only) Guru Nanak College, Chennai, India

B.Com. Corporate Secretaryship (Day & Evening) Guru Nanak College, Chennai, India

B.Com. Hons. in e-commerce, Economics and Financial Accounting Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College, Chandigarh, India

B.Com. in Accounting and Finance (B.A.F.) Tolani College of Commerce (TCC), Mumbai, India

B.Com. in Banking and Insurance (B.B.I.) Tolani College of Commerce (TCC), Mumbai, India

B.Com.(Commerce) Loyola College , Chennai, India

B.M.M. ( Bachelors Degree in Mass Media) Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.M.S. Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems) GD Goenka World Institute, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.Sc (Economics) Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) , Delhi/NCR, India

BA (Hons) Marketing & Advertising Management Leeds Met India, Bhopal, India

Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Accord School of Business , Kolkata, India

Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Choice Institute of Management (CIM), Pune, India

Bachelor of Business Administration Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management , Lucknow, India
11th April 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

hey best course after 12commerce
12th April 2011, 08:14 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

Hi friend,

There are many number of courses after 12th commerce. Following are

those courses which has scope now a days.

B.com (general)

B.com(cs)

B.com(Accounting and financing)

B.com(Banking Management)

BBA

BCA

BA

BL

and many other courses.
18th April 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

is bbe a good option after 12th??
26th April 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can u pls suggest me the cource(degree) after 12 th in accounts strem?????????????
3rd May 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

jobs with 12th commerse
7th May 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

which are the best computer software courses having good scope in future.
17th May 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

i want take b.tech cource
20th May 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of commerce(guwahati) nd i hv given the h.s final exm...... cn u plz tell me the best applicable cource by which i cn complete my degree??
20th May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to complete my professional course with in two years .. plz suggess me what course i hav to doooooo
21st May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

which colleges are available in mumbai for BAF? list all
21st May 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

which is the toppest group of intermediat
23rd May 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

is there any computer related graduation course from delhi university for commerce 12 students
25th May 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i am rag I have passed 12th which is best course after P.u.c pls give me solution.
31st May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

my son passed 12th commerce further studies and courses
3rd June 2011, 03:34 PM
united india

Well there are alot of courses available to pursue graduation with. Look at some of these courses :

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
With options of Honours in Accounting & Finance/Marketing/International Business/Commercial Studies/Banking & Insurance

Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A)
With options of specialization in Finance/Marketing/Banking/HR

Bachelor of Business Management (B.B.M)

Bachelor in Computer Applicatio (BCA)

Bachelors in Mass Media (B.M.M)

B.Sc Economics

St. Xaviers College (Autonomous), Kolkata

H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai

Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata

Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

Moulana Azad College, Kolkata

Amity College of Commerce & Finance, Noida - Delhi/NCR

Guru Nanak College, Chennai

Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) , Delhi/NCR

Choice Institute of Management (CIM), Pune

Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management , Lucknow

Christ College/University, Bangalore

Chitkara Institute of Enginerring & Technology, Chandigarh

The Oxford Educational Institute , Bangalore

St. Andrews College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai

Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University (ICFAI), Tripura
7th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

courses available after commerce in kolhapur
24th June 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

phd admission final list of commerce
25th June 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

which commerce related couses avialable in sd collage chandigarh and tell me the name of a collage in which polytechnic course and b.com available
30th June 2011, 12:31 PM
SonalSinghal

BA is basically a graduation degree that you go for after 12th class. Though there are many ba programs which are available there but I personally like ba advertising program. As it is one of the growing sector in our country, it has very good prospects in near future. So, if you have creative aptitude then look for this program in UTM, it is one of the university offering this program and they are very popular for their faculty and programs.
11th July 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

In the year 1989 i have passed H S C in commerce stream by 44.50% can i able to study llb
13th July 2011, 10:15 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of courses that you can choose from after your +2. These courses will help you to build a good future and earn a respectful life style. You can join for Charted Accountancy. Students who have completed CA completely are of great demand now. Then you can do either do B.C.A or B.Com which has lots a career prospects now. You can also join for various other courses like B.B.A, Mass communication, Film editing etc.
18th July 2011, 05:14 PM
SonalSinghal

there are lots of opportunities in many fields but I personally feel that advertising has huge scope and therefore, you can look for this program too. If you want to be the part of growth which advertising industry is going through then do look for www.utm.ac.in
22nd July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is owais. I am from srinagar kashmir india. I want to know that can i do fashion designing course after class 12th...
26th July 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

m anshu,pushing my 12th 4m cmmerce stream...wantd 2 do any professnl course aftr graduation..wat wil b best 4 me?want a quick rply???
28th July 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

hi.. m nishi from kanpur, passed 12th with commerce 80% marks, plz tell me how can i make eligible for CS/ ICWA??
And how can i prepere for this course??
13th September 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hi..plz give me a list of courses in Gujarat, after 12th commerce
9th November 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th commerce.pl tell about all the course options in delhi after 12.
11th November 2011, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

wt is better bbe or bba??
12th November 2011, 12:01 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th commerce you can go for courses like-

1.B.Com

2.C.A

3.ICWA

4.CS

you can go for any of them..

All the best..
12th November 2011, 12:41 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

1. Shri Ram College Of Commerce, Delhi
This college got its affiliation in 1926 from University of Delhi. The institute was established first in Daryaganj and shifted to its present location in the North Campus, Delhi University only in 1957. Campus: 17 acres Location:Maurice Nagar, North Campus, Malka Ganj
2. St.Xavier’s College, Kolkata
A Christian Minority Educational Institution, St. Xavier’s was founded in16 January 1860. Type: Private, CatholicCourses: B.com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, Mass Communication Location: Kolkata, West Bengal, India
3. Loyola College, Chennai
Loyola College was founded in 1925 by a French Jesuit, Rev. Francis Bertram. Courses: Courses: B.com, BBA, BA, B.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil, M.Sc, Ph.D etc. Type: Autonomous Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
4. Christ College, Bangalore
5. Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
Established in 1956 in New Delhi by the late Sir Shri Ram in memory of his wife, Phoolan Devi (Lady Shri Ram). The college has consistently made it to the top 5 colleges as ranked by India Today. Courses: B.com, BA, B.El.Ed etc.Location: Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi, India
6. Symbosis Society’s College of Arts and Commerce, Pune
7. St.Josephs College of Commerce, Bangalore
8. Stella Maris College, Chennai
9. Hansraj College, Delhi
On July 26, 1948 the college was set up in memory of Mahatma Hans Raj (1882-1938) the founder of DAV College Lahore and a pioneer in the field of education. Courses: B.com, BA, B.Sc etc. Location : Mahatma Hans Raj Marg, Delhi, India
10. Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics,Mumbai
Other 15 Best Commerce Colleges in India
1. Madras Christian College , Chennai
2. Presidency College , Chennai
3. Narsee Monjee College, Mumbai
4. BM College, Pune
5. Hindu College, Delhi
6. Indian Institute of Management & Commerce, Hyderabad
7. HL College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
8. Jesus & Mary College,Delhi
9. RA Poddar College, Mumbai
10. Mount Carmel College, Banglore
11. HA College of Commerce, Ahmedabad
12. Sydenham College, Mumbai
13. St.Xavier’s College, Mumbai
The College was founded by the Society of Jesus, a Christian religious group started by St. Ignatius of Loyola in 1540. On January 30, 1869, St. Xavier’s College was affiliated to the University of Bombay. Courses: B.com, BA, B.Sc, BMS, BMM, B.Sc IT etc. Location: Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, India.
14. Pragathi Mahavidyalaya, Hyderabad
15. Christian College, Lucknow
13th November 2011, 03:10 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many courses after completing 12th commerce.
Here is the list :

COURSES :

B.Com.

B.B.A.

B.C.A.

B.B.M.

B.M.M.

B.M.S.

B.Sc

BA (Hons)

UNIVERSITIES :

Dear friend,
here are some universities
You can go through these universities :

Shri Shikshayatan College

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics

Institute of Apparel Management

H.R College of Commerce & Economics

BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics

Vels University

Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies

Shri Chinai College

Lovely Professional University

Cosmic Business School

St. Ann's College for Women

Moulana Azad College, Kolkata

Tolani College of Commerce

Accord School of Business
1st January 2012, 11:39 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear, courses available after 12th commerce

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM), Bangalore, India

B Com (Honours in Accounting and Finance) St. Xaviers College- Kolkata, Kolkata, India

B. Com (Accounting & Finance)- BAF H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking & Insurance)- BBI H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B. Com (Banking and Insurance) Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College, Mumbai, India

B.A. (Fashion Communication) Institute of Apparel Management (IAM), Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.B.A (Honours) Shri Shikshayatan College, Kolkata, India

B.B.A. Vels University, Chennai, India

B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration Alpha Arts and Science College, Chennai, India

B.B.M (Bachelor of Business Management) T. John Group of Institutions, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Bachelor of Business Management) Kristu Jayanti College of Management & Technology, Bangalore, India

B.B.M. (Shipping) Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University), Chennai, India

B.Com Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Com (Account & Finanace) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Banking & Insurance) Shri Chinai College, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Computer Application) Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies, Indore, India

B.Com (Financial Accounting) Baba Farid Institute of Technology (BFIT), Dehradun, India

B.Com (Financial Markets)-BFM H.R College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai, India

B.Com (Honors) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com (Professional ) Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, India

B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA) Cosmic Business School (CBS) , Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. (Computers) St. Ann's College for Women, Hyderabad, India

B.Com. (Computers) University college for Women- Osmania University, Hyderabad, India

B.Com. (Honours in Accountancy) Moulana Azad College, Kolkata, India

B.Com. (Hons.) Amity College of Commerce & Finance, Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

B.Com. Accounting & Finance (Evening Only) Guru Nanak College, Chennai, India

B.Com. Corporate Secretaryship (Day & Evening) Guru Nanak College, Chennai, India

B.Com. Hons. in e-commerce, Economics and Financial Accounting Goswami Ganesh Dutta Sanatan Dharma College, Chandigarh, India

B.Com. in Accounting and Finance (B.A.F.) Tolani College of Commerce (TCC), Mumbai, India

B.Com. in Banking and Insurance (B.B.I.) Tolani College of Commerce (TCC), Mumbai, India

B.Com.(Commerce) Loyola College , Chennai, India

B.M.M. ( Bachelors Degree in Mass Media) Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.M.S. Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Sc (Business Computing and Information Systems) GD Goenka World Institute, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

B.Sc (Economics) Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) , Delhi/NCR, India

BA (Hons) Marketing & Advertising Management Leeds Met India, Bhopal, India

Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Accord School of Business , Kolkata, India

Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Choice Institute of Management (CIM), Pune, India.Bachelor of Business Administration Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management , Lucknow, India
15th February 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Wad is the future scope after bcom is?
16th February 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

which course course is better except b.com ?
17th February 2012, 03:42 AM
chandler8161

You should continue with B.Com.

Then, while doing that you have many options like,

If you are interested in accounting stuff, you can appear for CA, the best carer profile for any accounting professional students.

However, CA is very tough. Choose it if you are confident and good in accounting subjects.

Alternatively, in accounting you can further do Cost Accounting degree (ICWAI) / CFA / MBA in Finance......all good career prospects.

Other than commerce, you can try B.A. and then LLB......Industrial Law

You may also try the option of doing Company Secretary course (while doing B.Com / B.A). It's about liaison between Company and Shareholders, looking about legalties involved in new investment, communication with govt. offices for license, sales tax etc.,

For MBA, you should have good management skills like - communication, problem solving, analytical and logical thinking etc.,

If have creative skills like - writing / drawing / good communication etc., you can do Degree in Mass Media & Communication wherein you can specialise in Journalism / Advertising / Public Reltions / Films & Televison.....

Choose a career as per your skills and strengths.

All the best.....
17th February 2012, 12:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
Course after passing 12th with commerce stream are:-
> B.B.A
> B.COM
> B.C.A
> B.B.M
> B.B.F
> L.L.B
> Hotel Management
etc

GOOD LUCK!
17th February 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

how many time apply for jee from diploma
26th December 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends! My questin is that i m student of 12 com. I want to do b.com privat. N ca cpt.. My questin is that which cources i do with ca cpt. A banking and other cources which i am doing after 12. Please tall me answer plz...
26th December 2012, 07:51 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

Hi,

B.Com.
  • Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi/NCR, India
  • omputers) St. Ann's College for Women, Hyderabad, India

B.M.M. : Bachelors Degree in Mass Media

Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce & Economics (LLCC) , Mumbai, India

B.Sc Business Computing and Information Systems

GD Goenka World Institute, Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India

Indian School of Business and Finance (ISBF) , Delhi/NCR, India

Best of Luck And go to stream in which you are interested.
Cool....
15th May 2013, 08:39 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce? List of colleges and affiliated universities?

Quote:

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW COURSE OF THE AFTER COMPLETING 12TH COMMERCE AS UNDER :-

1. B.B.A , STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & AFTER B.B.A YOU CAN DONE M.B.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.

2. B.C.A , STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION & AFTER B.C.A YOU CAN DONE M.C.A STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.

3. B.COM STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF COMMERCE & AFTER B.COM YOU CAN DONE M.COM STANDS FOR MASTER OF COMMERCE.

4. C.A STANDS FOR CHARTERD ACCOUNTANT , THE MOST BRIGHTER SCOPE OF THE COMMERCE FILED.

5. C.S STANDS FOR COMPANY SCERETARY.

ETC.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.
24th February 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the course for fashion designing after 12th commerce in gujarat in government institutions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?