1st July 2010, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Pune and Mumbai related to Electronics field? Admission procedure for it?

i want to know the courses available in pune & mumbai related to electronics field & the admission procedure for them

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs related to Electronics engineering?
  2. Procedure for getting lateral admission in BE Electronics in Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  4. What is the criteria to appear for CDAC? What is the admission procedure?
  5. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  6. What courses are available in field of electronics after B.Sc. (Electronics)?
  7. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  8. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  9. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  10. After B.E which course should I opt so that its good for me?
  11. How can I do masters in the field on electronics and arts?
  12. Which courses are related to IT field after doing BCA? List of good colleges in Pune for doing the course?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  14. Which particular courses should i choose after 12th from commerce side?
  15. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  16. List of top colleges in nashik, Pune, Mumbai, Ahmednagar for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission procedure for the same?
  17. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure for 2nd year admission for B.E? List of institutes in Mumbai and Pune?
6th July 2011, 01:46 AM
Simmi Katiyar

Default Re: Courses available in Pune and Mumbai related to Electronics field? Admission procedure for it?

you can do B.Tech.and after that M.Sc.or M.Tech. from best institute of pune and mumbai for specialization in electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?