7th May 2018, 08:31 AM
Amrutha Devi

Courses available to study for Health Inspector Diploma student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying Diploma course in Health Inspector. I want to study more after completing my Diploma course. So, I just want to know about the courses available for me. Waiting for your reply.

29th June 2018, 01:57 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for Health Inspector Diploma student?

Course Opportunities available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Health Inspector:

There are several courses available to study after completion of this Diploma in Health Inspector course. They are,

<> B.Sc in Health Science

<> B.Sc in Food Technology

<> B.Sc in Health Inspector

<> B.Sc in Sanitary Health Inspector

<> B.Sc in Water Science Management

<> Bachelor's in Ecology and Environment course

<> B.Sc in Wildlife Management ..etc.,
3rd May 2019, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available to study for Health Inspector Diploma student?

Respected sir/medam I am studying diploma in health inspector.I want to study more after completing my diploma course.so,I just want to know about the courses available for me.waiting for your reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?