16th May 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Courses to become a Lecturer and duration of these courses? Annual cost of these course?

How i became a govt lecturer?? plzz ans me i am pass my puc science with 70% please give me the duration and order wise courses to became a lecturer? and what will be annual cost of the courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available after passing 12th board exams? Duration of the courses?
  2. Information regarding Physical Therapy courses? Duration and Fee structure for these courses?
  3. How to do C.S. course after 12th? Procedureto apply, cost of application and duration of C.S. courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  5. How many courses are run by CDAC? Duration of these courses?
  6. Information about PG diploma courses in Gynai and Obs, Panchkarma, Dietry and Nutrition, Anesthesia? Colleges from where these courses can be done? Duration of the courses?
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. Any short duration courses available for me while appearing for ATKT board exam?
  9. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. List of courses available under Robotics? Duration of these courses?
  11. Can I get admission in Law college after passing B.Com with 35%?
  12. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  13. Can a seafarer with Captail license pursue MBA in Shipping? What are the courses available and duration of the course?
  14. Details of entrance exams, eligibility and duration of courses related to MDS in Abroad?
  15. How can I do banking course after B.Com? List of the banking courses? Duration and the fee structure?
  16. Types of courses in Insurance Institute of Mumbai?
  17. Are there any courses which I can do during my 1 year gap?
  18. Courses after diploma for one year duration?
17th May 2015, 05:32 AM
jhavikas39

Default Re: Courses to become a Lecturer and duration of these courses? Annual cost of these course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i became a govt lecturer?? plzz ans me i am pass my puc science with 70% please give me the duration and order wise courses to became a lecturer? and what will be annual cost of the courses
HI! After passing 12th if you want to become lecture then you have to do following course:-

-Graduation(3 Year)

-Post graduation(2 Year)

-Phd(3-5 year)
After completing Phd you can apply as lecturer in any college you want/...

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?