25th October 2010, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?

actually my stream is information technology and i am persuing b.tech 3rd year from i.t. branch. due to limited resources i wont able to get the information regarding what options are there for me after b.tech. related to courses apart from m.b.a. and m.tech. what are the courses offered by foreign universities regarding my branch?

myself varun khanna

Related Questions:
  1. Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?
  2. What are the courses available in Astrophysics in B.Tech? Scope in India and Foreign for research?
  3. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  4. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  5. Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?
  6. Will establishment of foreign universities boost up the educational standards in India?
  7. Contact details and locations of foreign universities in India? Can I do Masters in law after UG course in Liberal Arts?
  8. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  9. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  10. How to do MS in Foreign University? I did B.E EEE
  11. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  12. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
  13. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  14. How can foreign nationals get admission to B.V.Sc courses in India? -- [New]
  15. How to become Astrobiologist? Universities in India and Abroad for Astrobiology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required in B.Tech(ECE) to study MS in Abroad? Subject to opt for MS?
  17. Can I do correspondence PG course from foreign universities?
  18. Is it possible to resume my studies in abroad after completion of 2 years BDS?
29th October 2010, 04:36 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Courses in Foreign Universities after B.Tech in IT from India?

dear friend,

After B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech is preferable, you can also do M.Phill.

& foreign universities offers such courses after your graduation degree.

For admission in Foreign universities you have to crack GRE(graduate record exam).

& for this exam you should follow the book BARRON's GRE.

good luck.
29th October 2010, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are number of options as for higher education after completing B.Tech degree. The Government of India provides few scholarships for meritorious students who wish to go abroad and continue studies. A candidate needs to appear for GRE for doing postgraduate degree in a foreign country. Each University has different cut offs for GRE. A TOEFL score is also needed in some universities especially for non English speaking community. If you wish to continue to study, you can pursue Post Graduate courses in M.S, M.TECH and MBA and then also obtain a Ph.D.
15th April 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i am styding b e sir i am sc student so plz sir informetion me
16th May 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.Tech mechanical from India,do you suggest my carrier to grow bigger in foreign countries,please advice
11th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

goverment jobs after completing my B.tech from IT branch???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?