11th February 2010, 06:49 PM
abhinandanverma

Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?

hello sir,
i am persuing my graduation in spanish language and literature studies from jawaharlal nehru university(JNU) new delhi,india. within 1 year i m gonna to finish my graduation so now i m here to ask u after graduation i want to do such type of the course which is related to travel and tourism from best university either in india or abroad. but i m not reach enough to spend so much money .so plz suggest me what should i do for get scholarship and which is the best course option for me after graduation.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  2. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  3. Further studies after Post Graduation in Travel & Tourism Management?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  5. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  6. What is the syllabus of BA Spanish entrance examination of JNU?
  7. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses? -- [New]
  8. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  9. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  10. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  11. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges?
  12. List requirments for doing porject and internship at Indian Airport?
  13. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  14. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can we choose Tamil as an optional subject for IAS mains exam? Institutes providing coaching in that subject?
  16. Eligibility for Masters degree in travel and tourism from IGNOU after 17 years of work experience in administration in Defence? Any post graduation related to Zoology in Distance learning? Approved universities for the same?
  17. What is the syllabus of Hindi Language and Literature of UG and PG courses of JNU
  18. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
12th February 2010, 10:22 AM
thakurbaba307

Default Re: Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?

u should start preparing for mba in logistics/hotel and travel management.....
there are several top central universities like BHU which offers degree in tourism and resort management, and where your spanish lanuguage skills will be further bolstered.....
but best for you will be to complete your masters in same subject, get a certificate in translation, and then either open your own school or become a certified translator
19th February 2010, 11:07 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies from JNU?

jnu does not provide this course, you may apply for amity university for this course-

for more information please visit official site of amity-

www.amity.edu/aitt.
20th February 2010, 01:17 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

You can get the information related to the travel and tourism courses from the below sites:
www.transitionsabroad.com/.../study_abroad_after_graduation.shtml
www.educationinfoindia.com/b_othercholarship.htm
23rd March 2010, 09:01 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

The course includes:
- Basic knowledge about the tourism industry including an overview of the recent trends in the international tourist movement, transport and accommodation
- Impact of weather and climate on tourist destination; Indian history, art, cultural and architecture.
- Modules on finance economics and personal management.
- Industry terms and codes, world geography, visa, customs and health requirements.
- Customer service and sales techniques.
- Tourism management and tourism planning.
You need a good memory to do well because you are tested on "codes" of different cities, countries and airline...
8th December 2010, 07:33 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

now it becoming important in Tourism and travel, most of them are doing that course for you best option is

Master courses in Tourism Administration (MTA)
Post Graduate diploma in Tourism management (PGDTM)
M.A. in Tourism Management (Benaras Hindu University)
P.G. Diploma in Tourism (PGDT)
P.G. Diploma in Travel and Tourism Industry Management (PGDTTIM)
Diploma in Destination Management (DDM)
PG Diploma in Airlines
PG Diploma in Cargo operation and Management

you can go with any of the course, you can do this in aboard also but money will be more for the course, you should get good percentage in Degree course to get the scholarship to do Aboard ,working according to that, good luck
24th December 2010, 01:55 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii,,

Courses related to travel and tourism after graduation in spanish language and literature studies include:

- Basic knowledge about the tourism industry including an overview of the recent trends in the international tourist movement, transport and accommodation
- Impact of weather and climate on tourist destination; Indian history, art, cultural and architecture.
- Customer service and sales techniques.
- Tourism management and tourism planning.

Good luck
20th February 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

which companies recruit a french language graduates from jnu delhi and pays how much?can i get government job after completing graduation in french language?
30th April 2011, 01:59 PM
cool boy harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
jnu does not provide this course, you may apply for amity university for this course-

www.amity.edu/aitt.
hey what you do in jnu
30th April 2011, 02:06 PM
cool boy harry

dear all thank you vary much

But problem is that I got just only 45% in graduation in travel & tourism
Now I don’t have much money spend over it now I am working with make my trip .com
Whatever course I will do I will do by distance learning cannot regular
Now please suggest me what should I do now
I am waiting for your reply

Thanks & regards
Harish Kumar
30th April 2011, 02:07 PM
cool boy harry

dear all thank you vary much

Now I don’t have much money spend over it now I am working with make my trip .com

Thanks & regards
Harish Kumar
30th April 2011, 02:20 PM
cool boy harry

Thanks & regards
Harish Kumar
15th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am persuing my graduation in FRENCH language from panjab university(PU) CHANDIGARH,india. within 1 year i m gonna to finish my graduation so now i m here to ask u after graduation i want to do such type of the course which is related to travel and tourism from best university either in india or abroad. but i m not reach enough to spend so much money .so plz suggest me what should i do for get scholarship and which is the best course option for me after graduation.
thanking you.
20th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of language(spanish) ?
2nd March 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post

www.amity.edu/aitt.
amity is worst,dont go for it.
24th May 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY COURSE WHERE WE COME TO KNOW ABOUT FARE FILLING AND FARE LOADING. IN MUMBAI/PUNE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?