8th July 2021, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Which courses should I learn to become a district collector after 10th?

i want become collector in india or telangana what coures should i take after 10th passing to become a collector

10th July 2021, 06:13 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Which courses should I learn to become a district collector after 10th?

There are no particular courses to become a district collector after class 10th.
You have to complete your 12th and afterwards you have to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised university and then you will have to appear in the civil services examination that is conducted by Union Public Services Commission every year. I would recommend starting your preparation from 12th onwards and read your history and social science books properly.
You can opt for Arts stream in your 11th and 12th and also complete your graduation with this stream.

Official website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th July 2021, 07:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses should I learn to become a district collector after 10th?

In order to become District Collector candidate have to pass Civil Services examination.

Candidate have to passed graduation in any stream in order to apply in Civil Service exam.

Candidate should choose any stream of his/her interest after 10th.

So that she can prepare for civil services exam properly.

You should select those stream that you find easy, so that you can prepare well for the entrance exam.
10th July 2021, 08:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become district collector, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised board, the age limit is 21-32 years.

So, you have to pursue atleast bachelor degree qualification to become eligible to appear in the examination. For more information about the syllabus and examination pattern visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th July 2021, 07:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be a Collector, you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once an year.

Further, the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, to become a collector, you can opt for any stream of your interest and strength for your higher secondary school degree and graduation degree as there is no specific requirement of a particular stream or subject in academic degree for appearing in the Civil Services examination and therefore to become a collector.

For complete information regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?