3rd June 2020, 04:05 PM
Ketkideshpande03

Criteria and application procedure for Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am student of 12th SSC Board. How can I apply for Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)? When can I apply? And, I heard that there is no exam centers in India for MCAT. Is it true?

13th June 2020, 01:19 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and application procedure for Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)?

You cannot directly appear for MCAT just after 12th. To appear for MCAT, you must be pursuing MBBS or have completed it. You can appear for this exam if you wish to make career in Allopathic, Podiatric, Veterinary or Osteopathic by taking admission in US or Canada.
  • Firstly, candidates need to register themselves on following site: https://students-residents.aamc.org/
  • Then, fill the relevant details along with test center choice.
  • Finally, pay the examination fee.

Exam Pattern
There will be MCQ based questions pertaining to problem solving skills, critical thinking, conceptual based.
Duration will be 7.5 hours.

Yes, there is no MCAT Test center in India. You need to travel any neighboring country like Singapore, Thailand or Malaysia for giving test.

Note that, you will have to pay around 90 USD, if you are appearing in non-US test location.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?