9th November 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to apply for Kerala Police as a Sub-Inspector?

Hi, I am from Kerala and wants to apply for Sub-Inspector post in Kerala Police. So, what should be mine educational qualification and how can I apply? Do I need to write any entrance as well? Is yes, then please share the entrance details.

23rd January 2023, 11:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for Kerala Police as a Sub-Inspector?

You will have to appear and qualify in Kerala PSC SI recruitment examination for the selection as Sub Inspector.

The required educational qualification to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 20-31 years.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in both the written and physical stages for the final selection. You can wait for the notification to apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?