9th May 2011, 01:10 AM
Shashendra

Criteria and procedure for applying in NIT for Civil Engineering? Whom should I contact?

Sir,
What is the criteria and process of applying in NIT for civil engineering. I am from Nepal,Where should i cntact?Please sir

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?
  2. Application procedure, eligibility criteria and dates of registration for summer internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur for student of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year NIT Allahabad?
  3. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in BSNL?
  4. Procedure for joining AMIE after Diploma in Civil Engineering? Contact details of AMIE? -- [New]
  5. Chances in NIT, Silchar after GATE score of 154 in Civil branch?
  6. Lateral entry procedure in nit civil stream
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Procedure to study BS(Civil Engineering) in any Government/Private university in Singapore? Total fee expenses?
  10. Can I get Civil engineering in any NIT after scoring 78 marks in AIEEE? I am SC candidate
  11. List of institutions offering Summer Internship program for 3rd year engineering student?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?
  13. How to do Archaeology after completing Civil engineering
  14. Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join?
  15. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  18. How to get a government job after passing Civil Engineering from Anna University of Trichy? What is the application procedure?
18th May 2011, 08:31 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Criteria and procedure for applying in NIT for Civil Engineering? Whom should I contact?

Hello,
For NITs you need to write the AIEEE exam. Unfortunately the exam has already been conducted. Still if you need the contact details here it is
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)

Central Board of Secondary Education

PS 1-2, Institutional Area

IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092

Phone : 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157

011-22246095, 22246087

Fax : 011-22246095, 22235775

E-mail : [email protected], [email protected]

For AIEEE details visit http://aieee.nic.in
1st June 2011, 06:01 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Criteria and procedure for applying in NIT for Civil Engineering? Whom should I contact?

you can take the exam of aieee... after getting rank under 7000... you will get civil eng in nit's..

all the very best
8th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria and procedure for applying in NIT for Civil Engineering? Whom should I contact?

IN BOARD EXAMS OF CLASS 10TH IN ALL SUBJECTS WHICH CHAPTER WILL CARRY HOW MANY MARKS?
29th January 2012, 11:31 AM
NAMBIRAJ14
Junior Member+

i wish your question.
After completing your higher secondary school(12th or equalent to that) you are eligible to study engineering in any depatrment.
When you are doing 12th you may appear for AIEEE & JEE ENTRANCE EXAMS. To study in IITs & NITs by your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?